Monday, December 2, 2013

Inferno

I reach for you, but to no avail;
I continue my journey, I will not fail.
Leave me to bleed, leave me to cry,
Just touch my heart as you pass by...

This moment. This fleeting moment before our first kiss. Before our lips touch for the very first time. The electricity between us palpable. The desire for each other undeniable. This alone is enough to completely weaken me. This alone is enough to thoroughly empower me. This alone is enough to enervate me. This alone is enough to embolden me. I ache for this. I want it. Crave it. Need it. Desperately.

Because I reach for you, but to no avail;
I continue my journey, I will not fail.
The truth I believe will break the walls,
The barrier between us crumbles and falls.

to Thumper

by Antonio

08/24/17

No comments:

Post a Comment