Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One Wish

If I could have just one wish, I'd be your sky so vast,
And you would be the white clouds in my chest.
Your smile would warm me and would bring me light,
And in your light rays would I find rest.

If I could have just one wish, you'd be my queen.
I'd be the jewel in your crown,
And my right arm would be your scepter,
A crown you'd never abdicate and a scepter you'd never put down.

If I could have just one wish, I would be your captive,
whether physical or spiritual - there'd be no release.
Each facet of your being enslaves and ensnares,
And in being your willing prisoner I find peace.

If I could have just one wish, it'd be your breath on my neck,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
and the feel of your heart beating within...

...every morning for the rest of eternity.

by Antonio

for Thumper

08/26/17

No comments:

Post a Comment