Thursday, June 14, 2012

...And The Horse You Rode In On

I have to get something off of my chest.

I love football. I possibly love my Steelers even more. I've been following them since 1982 and 1983 respectively. In '82 I was given a pro football almanac by my older cousin, whom I've actually mentioned in a previous blog, that started my being a student of the game. I know football. I possibly know my Steelers even more.

These blogs are a reflection of that. I write because I have an opinion, an opinion that people seem to appreciate. But all I have is those stats, memories and opinions. And I proudly share them in this blog. I am not, though, the only writer. I've even written about that other author on occasion.

When accusations come my way regarding things that are written in this blog, I could let them go if I were the only scribe. Let's be realistic, as bloggers we all get the same information from the same sources and, therefore, are going to have similar pieces. Especially if ones have similar writing styles. Period. Especially if ones have similar writing styles.

But I get it, some bloggers have a large website and staff of writers to compensate for other issues. No problem. As I said before, if it were just about me, I'd laugh it off because I know who I am and am slowly letting that be seen. But because of the other aforementioned author to this blog, I don't let it go easily. I take complete offense, in fact. Neither of us needs your blog and both of us are more than intelligent enough to govern ourselves. And since I know this will get back to you, let UTFO tell you what you can do with any part of this blog post: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlvsIHllN4s

After that, please follow Megadeath's advice:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8jX5zL8Qc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment