Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Ben and Haley Finally Meet - Is a Wedding Far Behind?

I just knew those two kids would work things out.

Society was against them. They said it wasn't even possible. But, in the end, it had to happen.

I know what you're thinking, but, no, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush aren't back together. Oh, wait...they are? Well, I still don't mean them. I mean those two crazy kids Ben Roethlisberger and Todd Haley.

For the record, I could've said Kim Kardashian and (insert Black man's name...except mine) and I still would've been right. She's screwed more Black men than the Tuskegee Experiments. Every time she has a pap smear a gang-related shooting is solved. But, I digress...

Ed Bouchette reported this today via Twitter: "News many have waited for: Ben & #steelers new OC Todd Haley finally met, sat down and talked."

As David Todd, @hammerspeaks on Twitter said, "What will people talk about now?" You mean we aren't gonna explore the ramifications of this meeting? Was it over coffee? Could a football-ish little cherub be seen overhead throwing spirals at the two of them? Did Big Ben present Haley with a ring? (Ya know, the one he took from Haley in the last 2:30 of SB 43.)

So, as far as I'm concerned, there's lots to talk about. Where on Bourbon Street do we register? Should we book our reservations for New Orleans now? And, maybe most importantly, does Ashley see the writing on the wall?

Ok, maybe I'm going overboard here. Because the girlfriend and I speak to each other everyday, but often the words used are not very nice. Still, I'm a  sucker for a good love story...

2 comments:

  1. See I do read your blog!

    This one made me laugh!

    I now pronounce them Offensive Co-ordinator and QB, may you win many Super Bowls together!

    ReplyDelete